Brave Browser Token, More BAT? Skip to main content

Brave Browser Token, More BAT?

 Brave Browser Token, More BAT? :


Brave Browser Ads

After using Brave for a couple of months, I noticed that I have been seeing less and less of their ads system. Wether it was it on my end or theirs I don't know. While I have been shown crypto based ads, such as hardware wallets, credit cards, and rewards for BAT, it lacked ads from other sources.
  My belief is that this is the case because crypto was what I was mainly searching for.
  Wondering what other ads are possible, I began searching for different things, sometimes typing things at random, such as PCs, purple, mulch, and boxing. To my surprise (not really) I began seeing ads for sports caps, ads for Intel, and ads for the Purple Mattress.


As i had suspected, it was on my end, or so it would seem to solely be on my end. As of now I can only say that it is on my end as my search history and habits arent as robust as can be.


  But it can also be due to the fact that our friends at Brave have not gotten enough companies and brands to use their advertising system.
  Regardless, wether it is former, the latter, or both take this realization and run with it!
  Test what ads you see! Test out my theory and get back to me~
  Was I right? Or am I just crazy right now (°^¬^)7



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Things You Should Know About Ethereum (ETH)